Maybe you’ve tried affirmations before and were disappointed that they didn’t work. Affirmations are very powerful positive statements that are absorbed by the subconscious mind; it is here where they are deeply embedded and used to create the life of your dreams.
In order for affirmations to work, they must be spoken with conviction, coupled with the very emotion and feeling that you would experience as if you had already achieved it.
The subconscious mind communicates and learns in images and emotion. It is a well known fact that 80% of what you’ve learned in life is through the visual cortex of your mind.
Having said that affirmations should:
- be short, clear, specific and action-oriented
- be written down in the positive and in the present tense (you can use the written ones above or create your own)
- challenge your current belief/s but must be credible
- be said while creating and experiencing the feeling of having already started to lose weight, or having already reached your ideal weight (visualize yourself slimmer and more toned and beautiful)
- be repeated out loud at least 7-10 times (or, you may use pr-recorded affirmations like the ones supplied with this package); The best time to use affirmations are first thing in the morning and last thing before going to sleep at night, when your subconscious mind is much more receptive
- use the same set of 10-12 affirmations for at least 21 days, until the new neurological pathways develop in your brain – even though you’ll typically see significant results in just a few days
Saying your affirmations with FEELING and HEART is the key to making affirmations work for you… In fact, this is so important, that it requires additional explanation.
You must say your affirmations while fully FEELING your internal reality created by the words’ meaning. This means you are to place yourself in the particular situation your words are describing and create a full-body experience containing all your five senses; embed pictures, sounds, smell, taste and touch into this experience, make it as rich and REAL as you can!
Lastly, remember this.
To fully reap their power, it’s best to create your own list of affirmations for weight loss adapted to your unique, specific situation.
Weight Loss Affirmations
- My health, energy and vitality are increasing with every deep breath I take!
- I truly love and accept myself, I burn fat! I let my slim and fit self emerge!
- I make time to rest and nourish my body every single day!
- I am strong healthy and fit, I am burning excess fat each day!
- I am active, full of energy, I look great!
- Exercise makes me feel good about myself.
- I enjoy my exercise more and more each time I do it.
- My body is becoming slimmer and fitter.
- I love my body. I am proud of my body and feel great!
- I deserve to be slim. I love being slim and fit.
- I am proud of my body: it follows my thoughts and intentions.
- I burn excess fat each time I exercise. I am fit and look great!
- I feel safe and at peace with myself and I release all excess fat from my body with ease!
- I am active and full of energy, I am healthy, vibrant and I look great!
- I give myself recognition beyond food, I love my body, and fat just melts away!
- I am filled with energy and vitality!
- Exercising makes me feel good about myself; with each workout I enjoy it more and more!
- I now eat all the right foods for optimum health; I am fully energized and satisfied!
- I make time to exercise every day, I feel good in my clothes and others notice how much better I look!
- I am becoming fit and toned, I am an inspiration to others, I have lots of fun and enjoy life to the fullest!
- I am beautifully sexy and slender.
- I am a healthy and energetic person.
- I accept me, each and every part of who I am
- I am safe. I release all beliefs known and unknown that are blocking me from loosing ___ Kg’s I allow myself to be thin.
- Reaching my ideal weight of ___ Kg’s has been easy and fun.
- I nourish my body with healthy foods and enjoy exercising daily.
- I am open to losing weight and seeing myself in a new heavenly, healthy body.
- I am willing to make positive choices in my diet. I am willing to exercise.
- My body reflects what an extraordinary and unique person I am.